May 19, 2008

Whats Cooking Malibu

Looking forward to a quiet carefree vacation this summer? A friend of mine stayed in a resort style townhouse rental in Malibu,California. She said her family loved it so much that she and her 2 girls are moving there for good. Here is a girl that never wanted to leave New York City, I thought she was nuts. Oh yes ,what I hadn't told you was that my friend also was a person whom never cooked a day in her life neither. However during her vacation stay at the Pointe at Malibu Townhouses in Malibu,California she proceeded to tell me with excitement and our friends of all the many dinner party's she gave from her rental with very little effort and preparation. I was so shocked for certain I new this could not be the same girl that left New York. She rambles on about each of her mouth watering meals she prepared at her casual poolside luncheons and dinner parties. Wonder what you are going to be cooking on your Malibu vacation away from Home try some of my friends quick recipes:

No comments:

My Associates Store

Find Jobs

keywords location
example: Green Building California Jobs by SimplyHired

New Real Estate News

Malibu Guide

The Point at Malibu

Dating Malibu Cutie

Malibu Ca90265 Pet Diva

Eco Friendly Malibu CA 90265

90265 Real Time Sports

Orange County TV & Celebrities

Celebrity News

Hollywood Hot Topics

Baltimore HUD Homes Blog